From small businesses to large enterprises, IBM WebSphere Commerce V7.0 provides a powerful customer interaction platform for cross-channel and online commerce. Recognized as an industry-leading e-commerce solution, WebSphere Commerce supports a variety of business models including B2C, B2B, and B2B2C while providing a rich, differentiated customer experience through a single platform.
E-commerce is no longer simply about selling things online. It’s about delivering a seamless, integrated experience across all touchpoints. With the introduction of Web 2.0 technologies, e-commerce is now about transforming customer shopping experiences to leverage the power of your brand, providing a rich, personalized experience across multiple channels of your business.
With powerful out-of-the-box capabilities and business user tools, WebSphere Commerce is a proven, flexible solution that scales to meet your business model, whatever the size of your business. Easy-to-use tools are available for precision marketing, promotions, catalog management, and merchandising to help business users create, manage, and deploy personalized marketing and promotion campaigns to help revolutionize customer shopping experiences across all sales channels.
WebSphere Commerce is the leading customer interaction platform that meets the needs of today’s evolving customers.
With this new release, IBM WebSphere Commerce continues to deliver on
- Customer centricity for a contextual and targeted customer experience
- Cross-channel execution for a consistent and relevant experience across multiple customer channels
- Foundational leadership to simplify the development, management, and delivery of business functionality
In addition, WebSphere Commerce V7.0 delivers a number of powerful new capabilities including:
- Cross-channel Precision Marketing capabilities for building a dialogue with the shoppers via automated, one-to-one marketing based on preference, order history and site behavior
- Mobile device support for shopping, receiving marketing messages and checking stock availability, store locations, placing an order, and order status
- Social Commerce capabilities like product ratings & reviews, blogs, photos, and profiles by integrating storefront with third-party vendors
- Enhancements to IBM Management Center including the new Dialog Activity Builder tool, improved segmentation, and marketing spots and enhanced promotions
- Web 2.0 based B2B Starter Store designed for rich & streamlined experience
- Improved Foundation that leverages the latest versions of underlying software stack of WebSphere Application Server and DB2