B2B eCommerce Solutions
Whether you sell directly to other businesses, through distributors/ resellers, or you are in the middle of a demand chain, IBM Commerce solutions including OMS and Watson Supply Chain will enable you to drive revenue more efficiently through virtually all your B2B online sales channels.
As B2B customers grow more comfortable with eCommerce, online engagement will only increase. As a result, B2B companies will be forced, if they haven’t been already, to fundamentally rethink how, when and why they engage customers online and support their needs with dynamic commerce infrastructure.
56% believe they will make half or more of their business purchases online by 2017.
According to Forrester, 74% of B2B customers already research half or more of their online work purchases.
“Zobrist took a whole package approach that provided us with an e-commerce store, access to technical expertise, a marketing plan to boost our online presence, and ongoing 24/7 support.”
– Keith McCormick, President, Bishop Company
- Handle multi-tier business structures with one platform
- Sell to business partners, distributors, resellers, dealers and branch locations
- Layered with a multitude of unique sourcing, pricing and contract options
- Provide relevant cross-sell and up-sell offers
- Global reach enables business in more than 60 countries and 40 languages
- Quicker page loads mean fewer abandoned carts
- Engage customers with special promotions based on their past preferences and purchase history
- Give customers flexibility by offering multiple payment options
- Enhance the customer experience with recommended products
- Upsell and cross-sell items based on cart content
- Entice shoppers with a free shipping countdown
- Your long-term investment gives you room to grow as your business expands
- All commerce components are integrated and supported by IBM—for a minimum of five years
- Reduce development time and costs using a single codebase for multiple stores
- Launch up to 50 stores on a single Enterprise licensing agreement
- Intuitive Management Center software lets business users easily control daily marketing, merchandising, search and catalog management—and helps reduce the need for an expensive IT staff
- Get extensive catalog management tools that let you generate SKUs, upload information, make new product categories and assortments, and more
- Create, manage and test promotions and marketing campaigns
- Achieve your sales objectives by customizing search and SEO strategies
- Monitor order status and manage returns easily with the order management system
- Organize and customize store information
- Create an intuitive checkout flow for each store
- Keep business uninterrupted with the ability to open and close stores individually